Summer Home Tour 2018

summerkitchencraftberrybush-15

Hello again friends. Welcome to our home. I hope you’ve had a chance to follow The Seasons of Simplicity Summer house tour hosted by my friend Krista. It’s day two so you can still catch up with all the homes below.
We’ll start with our  living room, which really hasn’t changed much in the last couple of months I’ve just added some plants and of course flowers.

summerkitchencraftberrybush-16 summerkitchencraftberrybush-17
This room is long and narrow so It’s hard to change the arrangement of the furniture. I am thinking of maybe painting the walls but I’m still not sure what color yet.
summerkitchencraftberrybush-18
Our dining room table is an IKEA hack. You can read more about it here. Things have really changed huh? summerkitchencraftberrybush-20
I’m usually not able to keep ferns alive inside, but this one is doing well so far. I think it’s because it was never outdoors so there hasn’t been a change of environment for it. ? I’m not sure.  summerkitchencraftberrybush-21 summerkitchencraftberrybush-22 summerlivingroom summerlivingroom-2 peony-9 Unfortunately, there are only two peonies left in the bush which means I’ll dream of peonies for an entire year.

MY LATEST VIDEOS

summerkitchencraftberrybush-2 These beautiful ones are from a flower farm a couple of hours away from our home. Hubby surprised me over the weekend and took me. Unfortunately, we had missed most of the harvesting but I still managed to buy these beautiful blooms.
It was such a sweet thought and I loved that we were able to spend time together just the two of us.

summerkitchencraftberrybush-4

summerkitchencraftberrybush-12
I wanted to stage a cute kitchen scene but we didn’t have groceries at the time and was too lazy to go out and get some so this is all you get…lol  summerkitchencraftberrybush-11

peony-4 peony-10 summerkitchencraftberrybush-10 summerkitchencraftberrybush-5 I’m not too sure if I’ve showed this angle before, but directly from the kitchen you can see our family…

summerkitchencraftberrybush-13

summerkitchencraftberrybush-7 summerkitchencraftberrybush-8
I shared this room last week HERE. I still love it so much but in a way it makes the rest of the house in need for a change. If you give a girl a can of paint…. summerkitchencraftberrybush-9

blueshelvesmantelbuiltinscraftberrybush.com-27 blueshelvesmantelbuiltinscraftberrybush.com-17 blueshelvesmantelbuiltinscraftberrybush.com-25
Well there you go, I hope you enjoyed this little tour, next week I’ll share more of our home. In the meantime, don’t forget to check out the beautiful homes below.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Much love,

Lucy

The Seasonal Simplicity Home Tour series is back; and this time we’re all about simple summer decor touches! All week long, my talented blogging friends and I are sharing part of our homes. I can’t wait to take in all the gorgeous inspiration…

Also sharing with me today…

Sincerely Marie Designs // House by Hoff // Rambling Renovators
Town and Country Living // Newly Woodwards

Craftberry Bush // On Sutton Place // Designthusiasm // Zevy Joy

Sharing this week…

Monday

The Happy Housie // Maison de Pax // Shabbyfufu // Just a Girl and Her Blog

Inspiration for Moms // Clean & Scentsible // House of Wood // Summer Adams

Wednesday

Bless’er House // Finding Silver Pennies // Rooms for Rent // Amber Tysl

Deeply Southern Home // Two Twenty One // A Burst of Beautiful // Making it in the Mountains

Thursday

The DIY Mommy // The Turquoise Home // Nina Hendrick // Home Made Lovely

So Much Better with Age // Maison de Cinq // Paint Me Pink
Southern State of Mind // Jenna Kate at Home

Comments

Lucy, your family room is just gorgeous! I’m also drooling over the accent chairs in your living room. Love your light and bright style! Thanks for the inspiration :)

It’s beautiful, Lucy! I love the pop of blue in the bookshelves – and those peonies are stunning. Almost too beautiful to be real, aren’t they so amazing?? The tiniest things stop and make you examine the whole world anew again. So glad you could join in this tour today friend!

3. Maggie says

Hi, Lucy. I feel refreshed after viewing this post. Just lovely! All that crisp white looks not only clean but invigorating. I want to change things in my house now! LOL! One comment (and it may just be my computer, server, etc.) – I keep getting a rather large ad towards the right side of my screen with your posts. When I click the X to close, it gives me the option of reporting, which I do and mark “Ad blocks content.” However, that leaves a large opaque white rectangle that still blocks the content and makes it impossible to see what lies beneath it. Anyway, thought I’d bring it to your attention in case there’s something you can do about it. It’s really annoying and I so love looking through your photos. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Well This is Perfectly managed and the color combination is also very good. I will try to follow you decoration and hope i will manage my house like this. Thanks for this help.

5. Carla Carr says

Hi Lucy! I sure enjoy your blog and all your wonderful tips! Would you mind sharing your source for the wicker chairs in your kitchen? Thanks and have a great evening!

The article you have shared here is very awesome. I really like and appreciate your work. The points you have mentioned in this article are useful. I must try to follow these points and also share others.

7. Nilda Incatasciato says

Lucy, I love your house! Can you share where you purchased the rug in your living room? Thank you!

Everything looks so beautiful. LOVE all the peonies and ferns against your white furniture and cabinets / tables. Wishing you a lovely summer, Lucy xx

9. Catherine Anderson says

Hello Beautiful! I’ve always enjoyed your blog thoroughly! It’s so fun seeing the changes you’ve made through the years. I haven’t been to visit though in quite a while. I thought I’d take a look today and I’m so glad I did! Your decor, your style as always is so beautiful, but I love seeing your new streamlined approach! It seems so many people decorate their homes with a lot of stuff. For my home I’m taking a step back and have gotten rid of the excess. I love to decorate myself and now that my little world is more streamlined I feel like I can take a breath of fresh air. I feel more at peace. Your blog makes me feel that way as well now. God bless you and keep going. :-)

Public TV MEDIA is providing every type of business solution, Web Development,Designing and Hosting, Advertising and Marketing Solution, Video Production Services, Interview advertising, Events and meet ups services.