Given I already had two Eiffel towers, I thought I would make something a little different, but using the same technique. Here goes….
1. Gently cut bottom of plastic bulb, setting the bottom piece aside
2. Cut a circle of cardboard a little larger than the opening that you just cut
3. Hot glue desired scene onto cardboard making sure the height of your scene fits within the bulb
4. Hot glue bulb onto cardboard
5. Trim cardboard around ornament
6. Remove hook from bulb and using a funnel, pour Epson salt or glitter into the bulb; set aside
7. Retrieve the cut-off bottom piece of bulb and fill with epson salt or glitter
8. Gently hot glue bottom piece of bulb onto bottom of the cardboard
note: to cover the visible edge between the two parts that have been glued back together, apply a coat of ModPodge or glue to bottom of the bulb up to the visible edge. Dip bulb into Epson salt. You now should have a nice frosty effect on the bottom of the bulb and the edge will not be noticeable.
9. Bend a Q-tip slightly and insert into the bulb to clean the inside of the bulb, where some of the glitter or salt might have gotten stuck