Hello friends, I hope this finds you well.
Today my head is full of questions. Not life changing questions that set you deep in thought such as, if you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Or, if happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
I don’t have the answers, but I do have the desire to create and soooo….I will share when I can and maybe throw in a joke here and there and I’m sure everything will fall into place, just the way it’s supposed to…..
(purchased crystal vase fillers at the DS and glued them onto a Styrofoam ball. I then inserted a paper clip into the Styrofoam to serve as the loop to hang it from)
What I do know is that I truly hope you enjoy coming here because having you here makes all this worth while…:) Have a beautiful day !
ps. here are some other ‘deep’ questions; you don’t have to answer them here; they’re just to put you deep in thought…………xo
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?