Hello friends. I hope you’ve been well. I can’t believe that August is almost coming to an end. Where did summer go? As much as I want to hang on to summer, it’s time to start adding little touches of fall at home. I also did something drastic….
Yes, I painted the cabinets. But it’s not fully done. I’m still working on a vision I have but haven’t had a lot of time to work on it. Some days I come down and I love them and some days, I regret painting them. lol I think they’re going to look great once they’re done and
of course I’ll share.
I started adding a few little fall items. These stems are so cute.
I think they’re perfect for fall. I’m also working on some other DIY’s to share with you soon.
Like this cute little sherpa pumpkin pillow…:)
My limelights are also blooming. Aren’t they so pretty?
- Minimal Fall Porch Decor by Twelve on Main
- Simple Fall Decorating Ideas to Get Excited About by Pasha Is Home
- Fall Table Ideas For Your Dining Room by My 100 Year Old Home
- Four Simple Things to Refresh Your Home For Fall by Most Lovely Things
- Paper Wreath DIY by Happy Happy Nester
- Touches Of Fall by Craftberry Bush
- Minimalist Fall Decor Ideas by Inspiration For Moms
- Super Easy and Minimalist Fall Decor Ideas by Modern Glam
- Create Simple Fall Mantel Decor with 3 Unique Accessories by Robyn’s French Nest
- Minimalist Fall Decor by My Sweet Savannah
- Simple Fall Mantel Decor Ideas by The Happy Housie