Hello sweet friends. I hope you had a great summer. Though summer is not officially over, it definitely feels like a new season is approaching.
Today, my friends and I are sharing pumpkin decor ideas which I hope you will love. I made this cute little sherpa pumpkin pillow.
You’d probably seen them HERE.
I think mine could have used a little more stuffing but it’s cute nonetheless lol
I started by cutting a large circle from the Sherpa fabric.
And did a simple stitch all around the circumference.
I then pulled the strings to form a ball.
And placed the batting inside. I then kept pulling the string until the hole was closed and tied it together.
This is where I forgot to keep taking photos. But basically you will need yarn or jute to tie around the ball and crisscrossing the string to form the ridges of the pumpkin.
I then rolled a small piece of a different color sherpa and hot glued the edges to make a ‘stem’.
And lastly used hot glue to glue the ‘stem’ on top of the pumpkin.
Here is a quick video so you can see the process.
That’s it. It’s such a fun way to welcome fall and you can do this with old sweaters or other fabric to match your decor.
Please don’t forget to check out the rest of the beautiful Fall Pumpkin DIYs from my friends below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Blogger’s Best Series – Fall Pumpkin DIYs
- Pottery Barn Inspired Amber Pumpkin Cloches by Tatertots and Jello
- How to Make Concrete Pumpkin Candle Holders by Robyn’s French Nest
- Dried Floral Pumpkin Centerpiece by Modern Glam
- Sherpa Pumpkin Pillow PB Knockoff by Craftberry Bush
- DIY Fall Decor Ideas by Jennifer Maune
- DIY Faux Terra Cotta Pumpkins by Twelve on Main
- Pumpkin Planters by Finding Lovely
- Luxe Studded Pumpkins by My Sweet Savannah
- The Best Pumpkin Wreath DIY by My 100 Year Old Home
- Easy Pumpkin and Candle Decoration by Zevy Joy
- Pumpkin Fairy House by Happy Happy Nester
- Fall Pumpkins: How to Easily Make Costly Pottery Barn Look for Less by The Design Twins