Hello friends. How is your summer so far? We’ve been enjoying the weather and recently came back from our first vacation since covid.
It was wonderful. I definitely have the travel bug.
Today I want to share this pretty outdoor tablescape using wild and grocery flowers.
I used the pretty little girl planters as my vases and I think they look so cute. I made a little REEL for you to see.
I didn’t buy anything new. I already had these melamine plates from last year.
I forgot how much I enjoy putting tablescapes together.
I used an old curtain as my tablecloth but I think it works well.
Here are more stunning tablescapes from my friends.
- My Favorite Outdoor Dining Table // My 100 Year Old Home
- A Simple and Fresh Outdoor Summer Tablescape // Pasha Is Home
- Outdoor Tablescapes // Happy Happy Nester
- How To Set An Outdoor Table For Summer /
- / Modern Glam
- A Simple Dinner In The Garden // Most Lovely Things
- A Bistro Table Set For Two // Finding Lovely
- Outdoor Breakfast Table // My Sweet Savannah
- Outdoor Table With Wildflowers // Craftberry Bush