Outdoor bamboo pendant DIY

outdoorbamboopendantdiy-5

Happy Thursday friends. I hope you’ve had a great week. The weather has been incredible the past couple days. So I’ve been spending more time out in our patio. Today is the final week of The Outdoor Extravagaza hosted by my friend Shauna.
I’m not going to lie, this year I found it a little difficult to embrace our backyard but I’m still very grateful to be able to participate and see all the other beautiful ideas and be inspired.

frontporchsummercraftberrybush-9
Today we’re sharing painted or built outdoor projects. My project is super simple and it’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a while and make a simple pendant out of a basket.

frontporchsummercraftberrybush-10

frontporchsummercraftberrybush-11
I used this bamboo basket which has a nice gray wash already but I wanted a little lighter…
frontporchsummercraftberrybush-12 I used one of my favourite paints by DecoArt, Vintage Effects.  It’s so easy to apply and it gives you the perfect wash.
outdoorbamboopendantdiy
I then drilled a hole at the bottom of the basket big enough to fit a bulb from the string of lights that was already there.  I then wrapped the wires with some thick rope that I had leftover from THIS project.
I actually think that I’m going to take down all the string lights and just do one individual light so the cord looks a little more tidy.
outdoorbamboopendantdiy-2 outdoorbamboopendantdiy-3

I think it’s ok for now.  outdoorbamboopendantdiy-4 outdoorbamboopendantdiy-5

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the amazing projects below.

Outdoor-Paint-Build-it-Projects

Satori Design for Living | Vinyet Etc. | The Happy Housie | The DIY Mommy

Outdoor-Paint-Build-it-Projects-B

PMQ for Two | Clean and Scentsible | Finding Silver Pennies | Casa Watkins Living | So Much Better with Age

Outdoor-Paint-Build-it-Projects-C

Zevy Joy | Shades of Blue Interiors | Amber Tysl | Craftberry Bush | A Pretty Life

Comments

Brilliant idea! I have just the basket for this project. Hope your backyard starts speaking to you. Bit by bit, it will get there. I’m in the same boat at times and I’m learning to embrace what we have for now. Glad you could join in again :)

I have always thought about how to compose top excellence materials and release them on the site. Today I must say that the duty isn’t for me. I allow it for certified writers.

It’s very overwhelming to write a expert texts in a short time and even have brains full of tips to produce latest ones. I need to mention that the blogger is a professional writer.

Right now there is a short matter to inquire – how to organise such a awesome content? It shows almost all elements what make a close content. There is a catching heading and interesting content. Well done!

I ought to declare that it can be one of the most worthwhile information I have ever look over. It actually is also professionally created. I’m an English teacher so I know what I mean.

I must declare that it could be 1 of the most worthwhile content I have actually look over. It is also skilfully developed. I’m an french teacher so I see what I suggest.

Congratulation on composing great articles! I should say that the content is a maximum quality text and it meets all kinds of standards. Well-done.

I must confess that it really is one of the most fun posts I have ever read. It truly is also skilfully composed. I am an English teacher so I see what I suggest.

An amazing piece! It’s a absolute pleasures to look over it. Congratulation! Well done! I am only holding out for much more texts.

Hi there everybody! It really is very appealing posting. I am astonished that you are so qualified. I didn’t esteem you!

Congratulation on producing great articles! I must say that the article is a maximum quality articles and it meets all sorts of criteria. Well-done.

I have got to accept that it’s one of the most fascinating information I have ever read. It actually is also professionally composed. I am an English teacher so I see what I suggest.

Congratulation on creating incredible posts! I must state that the document is a high premium articles and it meets all kinds of criteria. Well-done.

I need confess that it is one of the most worthwhile reports I have actually look over. It’s also skilfully written. I am an British instructor so I see what I mean.

Perfect document! It is actually a absolute pleasures to review it. Congratulation! Well-done! I am holding out for additional messages.

Congratulation on writing stunning reviews! I must declare that the posting is a high quality text and it fulfils all sorts of standards. Well-done.

I ought to tell you that it will be 1 of the most fascinating information I have ever understand. It really is also expertly written. I’m an British teacher so I know what I mean.

An amazing post! It is actually a natural joy to understand it. Congratulation! Well done! I am holding out for additional messages.

Hi there everybody! It’s very enjoyable document. I really am astonished that you are so gifted. I failed to confidence you!

Congratulation on publishing outstanding reviews! I ought to state that the posting is a high excellence text and it meets all kinds of criteria. Well-done.

I perfectly agree with the past audience. I think the ideal determination and great suggestions are wonderful basis to make premium excellence information.

I have regularly wondered how to prepare top superiority materials and submit them on the blog. Nowadays I must say that the work isn’t for me. I keep it for certified people.