Fall Home Tour 2016 – Part 1

watercolorfalllandscapeprintablecraftberrybush-6

Hello, friends…I hope you had a relaxing weekend. By the time you read this post, I will be in beautiful Carmel by the Sea, California, attending the Michaels Summit.

I can’t wait to share everything with you, but in the meantime, I’m excited to be joining some of my blogging friends in the Harvest Haven Fall Tour, hosted by Summer from She Leaves a Little Sparkle.

fall home tour craftberrybush

This year I decided to go a little more neutral, but at the same time, embrace some of those more warm tones of fall. I wanted to use lots of different textures including, wool, knit, velvet and my favorite new cowhide pillow. You can see last year’s tour HERE.

fall home tour craftberrybush-2 If you’re familiar with my blog, then you might have noticed that I changed my couch table a little. I decided to try something different by moving my round mirror and added a taller one . I’m still getting used to it but I don’t mind it so far.

If you’re familiar with my blog, you may have noticed I changed my couch table a little. I decided to try something different by moving my round mirror and added a taller one . I’m still getting used to it but I don’t mind it so far.

fall home tour craftberrybush-24

I moved the lamp onto this large wicker basket from Wayfair and placed one of the wooden ladders that hubby built for me last year.

fall home tour craftberrybush-3
I love all of the different textures fall has to offer, don’t you?

fall home tour craftberrybush-4

We don’t have pumpkins around just yet, so I used artificial. While not my favorite, I think these are pretty cute.

fall home tour craftberrybush-6

fall home tour craftberrybush-7

watercolorfalllandscapeprintablecraftberrybush-3

Here’s a quick look at a little vignette I put together. For those who follow me on Instagram, you may recognize the watercolor fall landscape which I had posted last week. If you’re interested, please come back on Wednesday as I’ll be offering a free download of the print.

fall home tour craftberrybush-9

fall home tour craftberrybush-21

fall home tour craftberrybush-22

fall home tour craftberrybush-23

fallhometour2016craftberrybush-6

fallhometour2016craftberrybush-19

fallhometourcraftberrybush-2

Thank you so much for visiting today. Please be sure to visit the next stop at ZDesignathome …:)
HH2016 Logo Flyer

Comments

Love this palette Lucy! It has a very rustic but cozy look to it. My favorite is the styling of your cabinet– I noticed a few different ways and each one is gorgeous. CAN’T WAIT TO PRINT YOUR PAINTING TOMORROW!!

This is absolutely gorgeous in every way, Lucy! Gosh! Just love how you balance everything out, and how clean and fresh, and cozy it all looks. You have a wonderful eye for beauty!!! I sooo love seeing all you do!

Hugs,
    Becky

Everything is so lovely, Lucy!! You sure do make fall look beautiful and I am so excited to be doing this fun tour with you!! I love all of your pillows and trows and I love the copper too:)) Xoxo

Lucy! Your home is so bright and beautiful and cozy! I absolutely love all of your fall touches you added and your white hutch is perfectly styled with all of those lovely pieces! I’m so thrilled you could be a part of this tour! Thank you so much! Hugs!

Lucy you have sure made fall look beautiful. You have such an artistic eye! I esp love the cowhide pillow! Very excited to be doing this tour with you

6. Erin says

I absolutely love your Fall Home Tour, thank you so much for your continued inspiration! May I ask where you got the beautiful cake stand from? I love it :)

Lucy! I just love every once of your home. Its so warm and inviting and I love the way you have introduce all the fall textures-especially the throw blankets. Have fun at the Michael’s Makers. Say Hi to Gloribell!

8. Elaine says

I’m SO enjoying your blog, Lucy, your part one tour and the lovely serenity of your chosen decor palette! I was starting to become a bit disenchanted after being an avid decor-blog reader (for a long time) as so many homes were all starting to look alike but yours has always had its own uniqueness and charm. I attribute that to your artist’s eye! Thank you for allowing us to visit your home and thank you for teaching us so many interesting crafts.

9. Gail Plaskiewicz says

I love how comfortable your home looks. I wish I could do that with my living room. Our dining room table is my craft room and it’s usually full of my crafts. My dad’s liquid food in 7 cartons is in there and my dad and mom’s walkers, stuff like that, so our living room will never look yours does. Thank you for showing us how pretty it all looks.

10. Liz says

I instantly recognized your ceramic acorn! I just picked one up at Homegoods also and it now holds my pumpkin spice teabags on my kitchen counter. Cute touches. Thanks for the tour.

Lucy,

Your home and photos always have me mesmerized! I love every nook and cranny of your photos! So much inspiration. You have a nice inviting home and I just want to come on over and chat! Thank you for such a lovely Fall Tour!

Lucy, your home is always so beautiful! Love the “Trust in the Lord…” sign in your dining area. The copper mugs pop against your white palate. Always such beautiful photos too. Loved being on this tour with you sweet friend, happy fall!
    xo

I’ve always admired your style, so relaxing and welcoming every time! Love how for this tour you used a neutral palette to receive the new season.. spot on!
    It was a lovely surprise to finally have met you at the Michael Makers event!!!

14. Emily says

Hi Lucy! I just started following you on Instagram and LOVE all your home decor! I need all of it! Please tell me where you got the mirror, pillows, lamp? I really want to get them! Thanks!