Paint Your Own Abstract Art

Brodyonnewrugcraftberrybush (1 of 1)-16

It’s Sunday evening and I can see traces of the sun as it slowly and proudly walks away, leaving behind a trail of beautiful tones of pink and orange in the sky. Colorful banners celebrating a great day.

Finding inspiration in the mundane takes a little bit of practice and is not always easy, but there are times when I find myself truly in the present and creation overwhelms me and inspires me deeply.

Brodyonnewrugcraftberrybush (1 of 1)-15

Art has always been a part of my life as creating gives me true joy.

Today I wanted to share a little video I made. Full disclosure – I’m a little shy about it as it’s not very professional, but I’m learning and I hope that what you take away is how much fun you can have if you give creativity freedom.

I hope you enjoy it…xo

Oh and if you do, you can subscribe to my new YouTube Channel as I will be making more videos and will hopefully improve along the way.

Brodyonnewrugcraftberrybush (1 of 1)-14

Thank you so much for visiting today…I hope you have a beautiful week!

Lucy

Comments

1. Lynn says

Perfect! I can’t draw/paint at all and I admire anyone who can. You are very talented. I look forward to reading your posts each day.

Lucy, this was a fabulous video! I loved it so much! I wanna try some abstract art. You are so cute and loved seeing and hearing your voice. Miss you, my friend, excited to spend time together this summer. xx

3. Terri says

wow, wow, wow! Lucy, I love it! You did a great job teaching us how to create a beautiful abstract. I am going to give it a try. Thank you!

4. Kimberly H says

Love the video and subscribed to your YouTube. Thank you for being so inspiring with your art and decor! Can’t wait to try this art!

5. Kitty says

Oh my gosh Lucy you are just great! I want to try this. I am so glad that I found your site last year. You have wonderful ideas.

6. Annette Chavoen says

Hi Lucy , I just loved your video!! Loved your spunk .. And you are just so talented!!! Would love to see you do more video painting !!

7. Gail Plaskiewicz says

This looks so pretty! I took 4 years of art in high school and this looks like Abstract Impressionism. Wow, you did something that looks like a famous painting! I would be so proud if I were you. I have to subscribe to your YouTube channel and see what you are doing. I’d love to hear your voice too. I love all the stuff that you do and I thank you for doing a blog so we can see what amazing things you create.

8. Karen Dunn says

LOVED your video. Love your art. Do you add these to your Pinterest board? I’ve “downsized” what/whom I’m following – there are SO many. I’ll never downsize you!!