Christmas Tour at Night

nighttimechristmascraftberrybush-14
Today I’m joining my sweet friend Rachel from Maison de Pax for her night time home tour. I think it’s such a great idea as we often share our homes during the day, but not too many times they are pictured at night. There is definitely something magical about the twinkling of Christmas lights in the evening.

Christmas-Nights-Tour-1

nighttimechristmascraftberrybush-8
nighttimechristmascraftberrybush-10
nighttimechristmascraftberrybush-12
nighttimechristmascraftberrybush-13
nighttimechristmascraftberrybush-14
nighttimechristmascraftberrybush-16
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY SWEETEST FRIENDS!

lucysignature2

For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9: 6

For more beautiful, fairy-light inspiration, visit all these amazing bloggers throughout the week!

Monday, December 21
Maison de Pax | The Wood Grain Cottage | Place of My Taste | Finding Silver Pennies
My Sweet Savannah | Eclectically Vintage | French Country Cottage | Setting for Four

Tuesday, December 22
Life on Virginia Street | Style House Interiors | Bless’er House | The Sunny Side Up Blog
Cherished Bliss | Stone Gable | The Happy Housie | Making Home Base

Wednesday, December 23
Just a Girl and Her Blog | Migonis Home | At Home With the Barkers | Everyday Enchanting
Craftberry Bush | The Wicker House | Fox Hollow Cottage | House by Hoff | Love Grows Wild

Comments

Absolutely breathtaking, Lucy. It’s always stunning but it positively glows with warmth and welcome in this nights tour. Wishing a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

2. Hearher says

SO COZY! Your home is absolutely gorgeous! You have inspired me so much. Thank you for your honesty about home tours (that post was such an encouragement to me) and for sharing so many great ideas. God bless you and Merry Christmas!

3. Amanda says

First time here…now I need to go to The Bay and grab some mittens.
    Where did you get the car pillow in the last picture. Swoon.

• Kim J says

Lucy probably made the pillow, look at her free printables! Since this is your first time here you are in for a treat!

4. Kim J says

Lucy, your home is beautiful! Your blog is one of my top 3 favorites, you are so inspiring! Thank you for all that you do, sharing your printables is so kind of you. I wish you, your family and all of your followers a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    Thank you!
    Kim

Merry Christmas Lucy. I wanted to tell you that I do stop by quite often to read but then hurry on my busy way. Maybe my New Year’s resolution should be a reaffirmation of my usual one: “stop running out of time, and start running into it!” Anyway, wanted you to know I’m here and that I hope all your Christmas wishes come true. Big hugs.

Lucy, Merry Christmas to you too!
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures with us. Indeed, the Christmas beauty is in all the lights, decorations, magical moments spent with your family, the warm and confort that these feelings offer. But the Christmas nights cannot be compared to anything else. It seems that everything is at peace then!:)
    We are glad to revisit your blog after your post on Felt Ball Rug last year…. Since then we worked hard for a rebranding. Would love to have your opinion on our new site: http://www.sukhirugs.com/ . Happy Holidays!”