Neutral Pumpkin Centerpiece DIY

neutralpumpkincenterpiece-9
Hello friends…I hope your week is off to a great start.

One of the greatest benefits of blogging is being able to work alongside your friends; and today, I get to do just that. I have the honor of joining some of my sweet friends and Country Living Magazine in the first annual Pumpkin Palooza.

12140168_1066302960047683_228436566929346854_o-700x1000
Pretty amazing bunch, right?

neutralpumpkincenterpiece-10
One of the easiest ways to decorate for fall is to bring the outside in, and to of course, use pumpkins. Today I wanted to share a super easy centerpiece I had put together for my friends at Leon’s. You can see the entire tablescape HERE.

neutralpumpkincenterpiece-11
It takes no time and I really think it sets the stage to a beautiful tablescape.

neutralpumpkincenterpiecetutorial

The main idea is to first place foam oasis to hold everything in place. Start by building the sides and slowly fill in the balance of the items, adding a little moss to cover any gaps.

neutralpumpkincenterpiece-12
Simple, inexpensive yet elegant.

neutralpumpkincenterpiece-13
Place a few other pumpkins to complete the entire scene and you are done.

I hope you can take a minute to visit the rest of my friends’ beautiful projects.

And here’s another fun bit – if you’d like to be featured, please follow me on Instagram and hashtag your photos with #octoberpumpkinpalooza. I can’t wait to see your pumpkin fun.

Thank you so much for stopping by today…see you again tomorrow.

lucysignature2

pin
Pumpkin-Palooza-700x1294
Here is the full list …

Monday
Cherished Bliss | Live Laugh Rowe | Paint Me Pink

Tuesday
Blesser House | House By Hoff | Craftberry Bush

Wednesday
Setting For Four | Little Glass Jar | Anderson + Grant

Thursday
Meadow Lake Road| At The Picket Fence | Thistlewood Farms

Friday
Tidbits | Dandelion Patina | Rustic and Woven

Comments

1. linda mcgilvray says

This centerpiece is just beautiful …..so very elegant and sophisticated. I am loving you blog or website…whatever I should call it …you can tell I am new to this!
    Thanks for all the enjoyment and wonderful ideas.

Morning Lucy,
    This is an absolutely stunning centerpiece. Just love it………….
    Thanks for doing the pumpkin palooza, looking forward to
    checking them all out.

Blessings for a Happy Fall,
    Nellie

Your pumpkin arrangement is just beautiful. I love all of the new colors the pumpkins are commonly available in these days. It makes it so much easier to be creative with arrangements. I will be sharing this over at FB and Twitter and pinning. Now off to check out some of the other amazing pumpkin creations! Hugs! Chloe

Lucy, this is beautiful! I love that you shared a tutorial to create this as well. You now wear the floral designer hat as well. Thanks for joining us at Pumpkin Palooza! So happy you are with us.

Lucy, you always amaze me with your beautiful centerpieces! I seriously stop by to admire your gorgeous work! I hope someday I’ll be at your level and I’m looking forward to seeing all you future projects :) XOXO -Norma

I love the neutral tones of this centerpiece, Lucy! I also love the way you broke down the process step by step! I’m so happy to be participating in this series with you! :)