1. Paint a thick layer towards the top of the pot and with a dry brush technique, spread the rest of the paint around the pot.
2. With a moist paper towel, remove some of the paint and allow pot to dry.
3. Paint another thick layer of paint.
4. Before the paint completely dries (and is tacky to the touch), rub the paint off with your fingers. The paint should come off, leaving a chippy look to the pot.
5. With a wet paper towel, gently wipe off all the paint from the areas where you removed the paint (optional).