Blogger Stylin’ Home Tours Christmas

Hello everyone!
I’m excited to be participating in the
Blogger Stylin’ Home Tours Christmas 2013,

If you are new here, welcome – I love meeting new friends, so make yourself at home.
If you are an old friend, hello again!  Happy to see you.
Last week, I was able to share Part 1 and Part 2 of my Christmas tour.
Today, I’m happy to share the final Part 3 of our Christmas home.
Welcome to the home of Craftberry Bush.
Here is where our little family laughs, cries, sings, plays,
works, fights and dreams.  This is where we make memories,
but most importantly, this is where we LOVE.
To view Part 1, go here

To view Part 2, go here
To view the rest of our home, we have to head upstairs, so let’s go…
 The Master Bedroom
Before I go proceed, let me get this out of the way – this is our master bedroom
in its ‘progress’ state. We still have several things to do, including chair
railing, paint the furniture, decorate the walls, build a bench, get a new rug..etc.
 You can’t tell from the photo, but this is a fairly large room (14′ X 22′)
so any required work in this room is not only time consuming but can
also get pricey.  So for now, this is what it looks like.  We don’t really do
too much Christmas decorating in our bedroom, just a simple wreath
and some fake presents on the bed usually.
(oh and don’t mind our dog’s chew toy on the floor…ha)
Just like downstairs, I played with various patterns and textures.
In this case, an inexpensive throw from IKEA
and this amazing tweed/herringbone wrapping paper.
 There are a lot of patterns and textures going
on in this photo, but they seem to work well.
 This little desk is a ($25) thrift store find.  I recently refinished the
hardware with gold leaf and think it looks so much better already.
I’m not sure what colour I will be painting the actual desk yet.
 Stockings that I had made last year. Obviously not perfect, but
if you knew my sewing machine issues, you would be impressed.
A plain natural wreath.  I love its simplicity.
And do you like our wall?  You might think it’s wall paper but it’s actually a
stencil from Royal Design Studios (Endless circles Lattice Moroccan stencil)

Our Daughter’s Room
 Last year, we made over Bella’s room.
I had very different plans for it, but as kids grow older, they apparently
have their own opinion as to what they like and don’t like. Ha.
Needless, to say, we compromised.
 Well, it was just a matter of time before he appeared in a photo.
Hubby had built the shelves and window bench for Bella,
which serves as one of her favourite places to sit and read.
 A little Christmas bulb I had painted a couple years ago…
 Here’s another one…
I loved having lights wrapped around my bed frame
when I was little and Bella loves it too…:)
How true…:)

I sewed this little one by hand out of one of Bella’s baby sweaters.
She is falling apart and we’ve had to repair her a couple of times.

Not your chew toy!  Busted!  But oh sooo cute…

2 bedrooms down, 2 to go, but as they don’t really
get a dose of Christmas (save for the Nutcrackers)
in their bedrooms, I won’t share our boy’s rooms.

But I did want to share the cool shelf hubby built for our youngest
son this summer.  It’s rustic and raw and while I love it, most
importantly our son loves it.  As you can see, he gets to display
all his trophies, which he takes so much pride in.

Well, that pretty much wraps up the tour of our home – all dressed up
for Christmas!  I hope you are enjoying yourselves touring everyone’s home.

If you haven’t already done so, don’t forget to check out the
rest of our home HERE for Part 1 and HERE for Part 2

Also, make sure you visit these sweet girls as they
 open their doors for us and share their beautiful homes.

Lucy – Craftberry Bush
Michelle – Decor and the Dog
Whitney – The Curtis Casa
Kristin – Bliss at Home
Summer – Simple Stylings

For a complete list of all the homes, visit Lindsay at The White Buffalo Styling Co.

Thank you so much for taking time to visit.  I hope you enjoyed your stay.
And please remember – it doesn’t matter how grand, expensive or trendy your
decor is.  What matters is that you decorate your home with LOVE and in the
true spirit of Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our KING.

Merry Christmas sweet friends!

keep in touch via:

Linking to the Nester

J’adore ;) So pretty! Love your bedroom and your daughter’s bedroom. Those angel wings are so cute.
    Your Christmas decor is gorgeous and I’m so excited to be in this home tour series with you!
    Happy Holidays!

Yep! You’re home is gorgeous!! No doubt about that! I’ve been eyeing that IKEA throw for my son’s room. Glad to see how it actually looks. And that herringbone paper. FUN!!

Lucy, I just fell in love with you and your home! Absolutely gorgeous! And that herringbone wrapping paper??? It’s perfect! So many things I love about your tour…going back to just look at all your photos again…so pretty!

Hello! This is my first time visiting your blog and I am in love with it. Your home is beautiful and you have captured Christmas so lovely. I am looking forward to reading more.

Marie Angelique

Gorgeous job! I love everything and I LOVE that tiny chalkboard with a manger that reads, “King Size Bed.” So meaningful and clever :) Gorgeous decorating and photos, Lucy! Thanks for joining us!

What a great tour and amazingly beautiful home! Love the way everything is decorated…and love your staging and styling! Great job! See you over at my place tomorrow for more eye candy! Yay! So thankful to be a part of this tour with so many talented women!

I am dying over your home right now! So cozy yet stylish, right up my alley. I love you chalkboard wall of course and the King size bed chalkboard, the kiddos rooms and I am in love with your white tree!! Amazing home and tour!!

There are some fascinating closing dates on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. Theres some validity but I will take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

Cardsharing Server

We are offering various tour packages between chennai to tirupati.
    Particularly few packages from chennai are most affordable by the customers.
    Tirupati darshan from chennai is not that easy in earlier times, but now chennai srinivasa travels were made easy for all devotees.
    we have online booking facility to book the package for tirupati darshan. within one day, people can visit tirupati and get blessings from Lord Balaji.
    These car packages will be helpful for people who are frequently visiting tirupati

We Chennai srinivasa travels made travel easy from Chennai to Tirupati.
    It means that one can have a trip to Tirupati in a day. We are offering attractive Tirupati tour packages from Chennai.
    As a whole family, you can avail any Tirupati tour packages by occupying one full cab. others will not be allowed in that.
    In a single day, you can get Lord Balaji Darshan.

We Chennai srinivasa travels made travel easy from Chennai to Tirupati.
    In a single day, you can get Lord Balaji Darshan.