They are so easy to make and you can dress them any way you want using whatever ingredients you may have at home. From shrimp to chicken breast to crab, or just vegetables.
I used carrots, cucumber, avocado, fresh mint, herbs, crab, salad greens (or mesclun) and Vermicelli (or rice noodles).
Fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Prepare ingredients ahead of time and set aside
- In a large frying pan or large bowl place 2″ of warm water
- Dip rice paper rolls into warm water, making sure entire surface is covered
- Promptly remove from water (if you leave the wrap in the water for too long, the wraps become very fragile and will rip or fold and stick to itself)
- Place softened wrap on cutting board or plate
These are so fresh and delicious and I love their versatility. Yum. Hope you give it a try!
Have a beautiful day and please don’t forget to check back later tonight at The Inspiration Gallery.