Hello friends. Happy Thursday! My friends and I are sharing some pretty Spring wreaths to hopefully give you a little inspiration.
I want to share a different take on a wreath by sharing how to make a bird’s nest arrangement from a wreath.
I made something similar a couple of years ago but this one is a little smaller.
I started with 3 10″ grapevine wreath from Michaels.
I then removed the wire that was holding it together …
I stretched them out a little and this is what they should look like on top of each other.
I then took a freezer bag and cut the top off…
And placed it inside the wreaths..
I bought a little grape hyacinth…
And removed it from the little pot…
I placed a little bit of soil at the bottom of the bag…
And placed the hyacinth inside the wreaths and then cut the excess plastic from the bag.
I then covered some of the sparse areas with moss…
I placed an old takeout plastic lid on top of this beautiful wooden bowl…
And then placed the arrangement on top of the lid…
And that’s it..:) So cute and easy to make.
I love these natural arrangements during this time of year.
Here are more beautiful wreaths from my friends.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Blogger’s Best Spring Wreaths
- Modern Spring Wreath | My Sweet Savannah
- How To Make A Hydrangea Wreath | Modern Glam
- Moss Wreath DIY | Eleanor Rose Home
- The Fifteen Minute Spring Wreath DIY | My 100 Year Old Home
- Our New Home’s Easy Care Front Porch Decor | Classic Casual Home
- Spring Mushroom and Moss Wreath | Tatertots and Jello
- How to Make a Birds Nest From a Wreath | Craftberry Bush
- Book Page Wreath DIY | Happy Happy Nester
- Easy Birch Twig Spring Wreath | Most Lovely Things