Hello again friends and happy Thursday. Even though there is a lot of snow on the ground and more coming, I wanted to share with you
this year’s hand painted butterfly Easter eggs. We had been having a couple of sunny spring like weather and I was inspired to paint.
I placed them on a bed of moss along with some of the eggs from previous years.
I find it so peaceful to paint these little oval canvasses.
It’s become a tradition.
You can see more of my painted eggs HERE. And here are more beautiful Easter decorating ideas from my friends.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Blogger’s Best Easter Decor DIYs
- Hand Painted Plastic Easter Eggs DIY | My 100 Year Old Home
- Hand Painted Butterfly Easter Eggs | Craftberry Bush
- PB Knockoff Faux Stone Easter Bunny Sculptures from Dollar Store Finds | The Happy Housie
- DIY Clay Rabbits | My Sweet Savannah
- Flowering Bulb Centerpiece In Vintage Ironstone | Modern Glam
- Simple Easter Bunny Treat Bags | Tatertots and Jello
- How to Make a Simple Spring Flower Wall | Most Lovely Things
- Vintage Flower Arrangement (Trader Joe’s) | Happy Happy Nester