Crepe Paper Cabbage Rose

crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush
A couple of weeks ago while picking up some groceries for our New Year’s Eve party, I noticed that the little flower shop at our grocery store had closed. I’m not really sure what led to that decision, but it broke my heart as that was my go to place to buy relatively inexpensive flowers. Since then, I’ve been wanting flowers but I’m not really willing to pay the high prices florists charge.

crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush-2

I’ve been craving fresh flowers which probably was the main factor for me having the most amazing dream last night…

crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush-3

MY LATEST VIDEOS

I dreamt that my mother-in-law had the most beautiful hidden garden. While visiting her, I saw these gorgeous peonies on the table and when I told hubby how much I loved them, he took me by the hand and opened these beautiful French doors that led to a garden that looked like a glass house with mossy cobblestone floors. Inside were gorgeous giant peonies, lilacs and all kinds of roses, including gorgeous roses hanging from vines all intertwined around white lattice. There was a little perfectly chippy green bistro table and chair and I could even smell the fragrance of the flowers. It was one of the most beautiful vivid dreams I’ve ever had.

crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush-4

As I couldn’t stop thinking about the gorgeous flowers in my dream, I decided to make some paper flowers of my own. :)

Making paper flowers is perhaps one of my favourite things, but I haven’t done it in a long time so it felt so nice to create them again.

crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush-6

crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush-7

crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush-8

crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush-9

crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush-10

I used some of my friend Lia’s gorgeous crepe paper. crrepecabbagerosecraftberrybush-11

Maybe I’ll make a tutorial of the flower making process, even though I kinda winged it.

Have you ever had a dream that stays with you for the entire day? I’d love to know.

Thank you for being here today.

Hope you have a beautiful day.

lucysignature2

Comments

1. Judy Davey says

You’ve done it again! Love the peachy tone, with the soft green for the stems & leaves. The flowers look very realistic too. You are extremely talented. :)
    And, you even get inspired from your dreams! :)

These flowers are beautiful and I would have never known they were paper unless you said so! I’d love to see a tutorial or even just a brief description of the process. Thanks for considering! — Jenny

Those are gorgeous. They look so real. Thank you for the link to your friend’s site. It is difficult to find crepe paper. Now I have a source. Would love a lesson in making those lovelies!

4. Kathy says

I honestly thought they were real flowers! I was actually waiting for the crepe paper version! Oh PLEASE send us the tutorial!!!!! I Must have some of my own! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents with us!

5. Lindsay Robinson says

Hello,
    These flowers are sublime! I saw them on your Ig page, can’t believe it’s a year ago, and I bought some beautiful crepe paper ready to make them. I was so sure there were instructions at the time but alas no. Please, please can you do a tutorial or even a short description? With thanks, Lindsay

I entirely accept with the earlier audience. I presume the ideal enthusiasm and positive views are wonderful basis to establish premium excellence information.

I have always wondered how to write top excellence items and write them on the website. These days I should say that the work is not for me. I leave it for pro people.

It’s very challenging to make a professional texts in a brief time period and even posses brains full of suggestions to make new ones. I need state that the blogger is a expert writer.

Here is a quick question to inquire – how to make such a great content? It shows all products what make a close content. There is a getting headings and fascinating articles. Well-done!