1. Remove handle from duster
2. Bend the duster’s wire spine to form a bit of a curve
3. Uncover top of duster and move the tassels out of the way
4. With a white pipe cleaner, attach the bottom of the duster to the top of the duster and continue to do that until you form a circle
5. For the bow, I simply used pipe cleaner to attach it to the wreath
Note: I made the ribbons last year and will have a tutorial later on.
TIP: You can overlap the handles a little for more stability.
$5.00 and takes less than 5 minutes to make gets a thumbs up from me..:)
Hope you have a great day!