Mix together dry ingredients. Make a well in the centre and gradually add water and oil. Slowly stir into flour with a wooden spoon until a dough forms. Place dough on a floured working surface and knead 4 to 5 times. Divide dough into 3 pieces.
Oven method – crispy dough
– Roll pieces making sure they are very thin
– Gently transfer onto parchment covered cookie sheet
– Lightly brush with additional oil and garnish with chives and rosemary
– Place in oven for 8 -10 minutes or until a pale golden colour
– Transfer flatbread onto cooling rack
– Break into pieces and enjoy
This is so easy to make and it takes no time at all. We enjoyed it with grilled steak and a fresh salad…mmm.
Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope you have a beautiful day.