Hello again friends…I hope you’ve had a great week so far. Hubby has been away this week so the days have gone slower than usual. Each time hubby goes away on business, I appreciate even more the many military wives who day after day have to hold down the
Hubby is traveling on business this week so the days have gone slower than usual. Each time hubby goes away, I appreciate even more the many military wives who day after day have to hold down the fort while their spouses are away serving. Thank you for your service. I’m not sure how you do it but I appreciate you.
Last week I tackled a little craft I’ve been wanting to do for a while now and it turned out almost as cute as I envisioned it.
I had seen this Kotinos wreath a while back, but it’s not in my budget so I decided to make one similar to it.
To make your own you will need:
1. Cut block to desired size
2. Measure , cut and wrap contact paper around cube.
3. Take two faux stems. Bend one in a semi circle and with a wire attach the other stem to the middle.
4. Spray paint, stem and oven liner with gold paint.
5. Cut several leaf shapes using scissors
6. Hot glue leaves to form a wreath.
7. Apply hot glue to bottom of stem and insert onto foam block. Depending on the thickness of the contact paper, you might need to pre make the hole.
I wish I had used more smaller leaves instead so it looked more like the original. I usually make these projects from memory and as you can see, my memory failed me.
I placed it here for now, but will probably be displaying it in our room as I’m planning a little bedroom refresh.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope to see you later on at The Inspiration Gallery.