Blogger Stylin’ Home Tours

livingroomcraftberrybush4  I’m excited to be joining some of my talented friends in the Blogger Stylin’ Home Tours hosted by the lovely Lindsey from The White Buffalo Styling Co. where the tour starts.
For those of you coming from my friend Jennifer’s home, welcome! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her beautiful home, please go HERE and tour her gorgeous home.
Please come in make yourself at home…

Springlivingroom2craftberrybush

livingroomcraftberrybush3

livingroomcouchtablecraftberrybush livingroomcouchtablecraftberrybush2

livingroomcoffeTABLEcraftberrybush

livingroomtablecraftberrybush livingroomwhiskybottle

livingroomcraftberrybush5 livingroomdiningroomcraftberrybush

livingroompillowcloseupcraftberrybush

livingroompouf livingroombrody diningroomcraftberrybush diningroomcraftberrybush2 diningroomcraftberrybush3 familyroomcouchcraftberrybush familyroomcraftberrybush2

familyroomwickerchair

familyroom2craftberrybush

mug.jp

brodylivingroom Thank you so much for dropping by. Don’t forget to check out the rest of the homes today. : )

Monday

Tuesday

Comments

• says

Kristin…I love the soft palette but there are days when I want bright green pillows like yours. It’s my struggle between loving color and loving white everything…thank you for coming today…xo

So pretty, cool and calming … what a beautiful home, Lucy. I’d love being there when it’s 105 degrees where we are!

Looks like Pup doesn’t know how large he/she is?!? Way too funny on that stack of woven fiber puffs! I love that you shared that pic with us!

• says

Well i know you say that now, (about being in a cool place) but our winters are long and hard, so 105 degrees right now sounds dreamy. And yes, Brody is crazy…I kept telling him to get off but he thinks everything is a game…you can tell his expression, he’s taunting his momma…ha. Thank you so much for being here today…xo

You have an eye for unique and beautiful angles my dear. Love how cozy and warm it all looks. Also those rustic planks on your sofa/console table is so smart! Love the texture it adds! Also, Brodie is a show stealer!

• says

You think so? you know me always doubting myself. Thank you so much Rach. The planks are just my lazy way to deal with not having made that table I’ve been wanting to do. I want to be like you and use big scary power tools, but I’m too chicken.

• says

Thank you Jennifer…Our home is very bright and I guess that helps the plants thrive. I love real plants…:) Thank you so much for stopping by..xo

• says

Oh my sweet Heather thank you. I love seeing your pretty face here. I appreciate it so much. Yes, Brody is one happy puppy…makes my heart smile…xo

Lucy, you make neutrals and greenery look so good! Your home looks so perfect for spring and I’m so grateful you joined in the tours! Always an inspiration :)

Your home is gorgeous and I love the rustic neutrals with pops of yellow, green and aqua. And that sweet pup on the stools is just adorable. Lovely tour!

• says

Thank you Summer…some days I think I’ve found my style and then there are days when I just want to start over..haha..this one feels pretty though…:)

I love your home. I am swooning over your couches, pillows, chairs, table, decor…. yeah um basically everything!!! Can I just pin all of it!!?? ;) Loving it and loving that I found you.

• says

Thank you Dannyelle. Yellow is tricky, cause I love it one day and then don’t want it the next but the next day I do…ack.haha.

Lucy, I am so in love! And I am right there with you! Just when I think I get it figured out, I change something up! Your use of yellow is perfect–not overdone, just the right amount which is so hard with yellow! I am obsessed with how comfortable yet beautiful your home is!

7. gloria says

your home is beautiful. thanks for sharing the tour. BTW I think the link for The Chronicles of Home is broken. It is linking back to your site.

Looks so fresh! I love that blue and yellow paisley pillow and that green and blue striped throw blanket…they’d both look great in my own home. ;)

Your home is simply amazing!! It’s so fresh and airy, I love everything about it!the white with the hints of colour make it so dreamy :)
    Beautiful!

Xo Kass

10. Lisa says

I just stumbled across your home tour from rooms for rent blog. So glad I did, your home is beautiful!! Are your dining room slipcovers diy or can I ask where you got them?! Tia! I love you’re home & relaxed style

I just came across your blog and let me just say – – wow. Your home is beautiful. It looks so light, fresh and inviting. I’m so happy I found your blog and will be checking back often.

12. Joanne says

Lucy, Love your home – so fresh and soothing. Very pretty. I have a question, the picture of the cow face in pastels on the wall in the picture above. Is it sold in your shop, I looked and cannot find it. I love the face and the colors.

Joanne

13. Salomé says

The table that is behind your sofa (I believe you call it your sofa table) did you build that? If not, where can I find one like it? I love it!