1. With a kitchen knife slowly pry open the cassette. Note: some of the older tapes have screws that you will need to remove. Remove all the contents.
2. Place cassette over piece of fabric and trace around it. Cut out and set aside.
3.Take zipper and slowly start to glue onto tape as shown being careful that you do not get hot glue on teeth of zipper as it will ruin the zipper.
4.Continue to go around tape.
5. Trim excess of zipper
6. With a needle and thread sew around the teeth of the zipper as shown. This will avoid the slider to slide out.
7. Continue to glue zipper on the other side of the tape.
8.Make sure you align both sides as you go along.
9. Glue liner onto the tape, again making sure no glue touches the zipper.
10. Trim any excess fabric or threads from fabric
11. Admire your work!
12. Insert a gift card, some money etc.
It brought back so many memories.
These would also look amazing spray painted in different colours don’t you think?
Neon pink or green perfect for a teen girl.