Hello friends, I hope you’re well. We had our first snow fall today which made it feel more like the beginning of the holiday season.
I’m happy I took advantage of the nicer weather last week to put up outdoor decor. I will share with you soon. In the meantime, I wanted to share with you how I made this small natural wreath gift topper.
I think these look so beautiful and they don’t take very long to make at all.
I started by gathering a variety of greens and a piece of wire from an old faux flower.
1. Make a small hoop from strong wire or grapevine.
2.Attach a small spring to the hoop with floral wire as shown.
3. Place a different type of sprig over the first one and attach with wire.
4. Continue to attach small springs around hoop, alternating the type of greenery.
This wreath took me less than minutes.
I then tied the ribbon at either side of the hoop and tied it around the gift box. You can use these small wreaths to attach to the back of chairs or windows etc.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please make sure you check out the rest of the gorgeous wreaths from my friends below.
Blogger’s Best Holiday Wreaths
- Ten Minute Christmas Eucalyptus Wreath | My 100 Year Old Home
- Berry and Cinnamon Stick Wreath | Zevy Joy
- DIY Sleigh Bell Wreath | My Sweet Savannah
- Scandinavian Inspired Wreath | Most Lovely Things
- Candle Wreaths | Finding Lovely
- Holiday Evergreen Disco Ball Wreath | Tatertots and Jello
- How to Make a Vintage Ornament | Happy Happy Nester
- Small Wreath Gift Topper | Craftberry Bush
- DIY Christmas Wreath Ideas | Modern Glam
- Mini DIY Christmas Wreaths | Jennifer Maune
- Easy Bottlebrush Christmas Tree Wreath | Twelve on Main